Regular Meetings of the Council shall be held on the first Saturday of March, June, and October. The March meeting shall be the Annual meeting. Meetings are hosted by various guilds within the established region.
Next scheduled meeting(s):
Saturday, March 3, 2018
General meeting - 10:00 am
- Linda Bussey of Hower House: She will give a gallery talk on the history of Hower House and the beautiful textiles within the home, including Carrickmacross Lace.
- Show 'n Tell
- Bring covered dish for pot luck lunch
- Bring your completed Shop Hop Card for a chance to win a gift certificate to one of our member shops.
Host: Memory Makers Quilt Guild
Location: Christ Church Episcopal, 21 Aurora Street, Hudson, OH 44236 (Directions)
Saturday, June 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m.
HOST GUILDS NEEDED
NEORQC currently offers $250 to Member guilds to host the general meetings to help cover expenses.
The Host Guild supplies these basic needs:
- Facility with room setup for the meeting
- Educational Program Speaker
- Lunch is generally potluck, but the host supplies light morning pastries, coffee and punch and table service (i.e. plates and eating utensils)
NEORQC has its own microphone system if one is not available at the facility.
Contact Beth Headings, VP for additional information. Use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
The board of directors includes the four elected officers, and all appointed officers except the nominating committee. Generally, the board will meet the first Saturday of February, May, and September.
Officers and committee chairs are expected to attend the board meeting unless excused by the president.